Working with Access Independent
Access Independent offer occupational therapists, physiotherapists and social workers flexible work opportunities across the UK.
If you are:
- an occupational therapist with experience undertaking housing assessments
- a physiotherapist or occupational therapist who is interested in undertaking mobility assessments of applicants for Blue Badges with physical difficulties walking
- an occupational therapist with mental health experience suitable for undertaking assessing applicants for Blue Badges with non-visible “hidden” disabilities
- a social worker or occupational therapist interested in working in a multi-disciplinary team undertaking social care reviews
We would like to hear from you.
We are currently looking for Occupational Therapists in:
- West London
- South London
We are also looking for Physios in:
- Newcastle and the North East
- North London
Blue Badge Assessors in:
- Newcastle upon Tyne
OTs with experience of Equipment and Adaptation Cases
- North and West London
If you would like to register for the possibility of working in one of the areas above, please submit your details here along with your CV.
Register your Interest
By working with Access Independent, you will be joining one of the UK’s largest teams of independent practitioners, and will access a number of benefits including training, supervision and clinical support, back office and administrative support, flexible working and access to our training courses and workshops free of charge, or at a reduced rate.
As well as having work available all across the UK, we also offer some remote working opportunities, offering even greater flexibility.
While most opportunities are focused toward occupational therapists, mobility assessment clinics are also open to physiotherapists and social care assessments to social workers.